Are these statements true or false?
1) A regular hexagon always has six congruent sides.
2) The angles of a triangle sum to 180 degrees.
3) A triangle with angles 110, 30, and 40 degrees is isosceles.
4) A triangle with sides equal to 30, 40, and 50 ft is scalene.
5) A rhombus is a type of square.
6) A parallelogram has four sides and four congruent angles.
7) The area of a parallelogram with base of 10 ft and height of 2 ft is 20 square ft.
8) The base of a triangle with area of 36 square cm and height of 4 cm is 16 cm.
© 2000-2005 Math.com.
All rights reserved
. Please read our
Email this page to a friend
Area of polygons
Polygons Unit Quiz